TROOP Introduces TROOP ONE, The Ultimate All-in-One Meeting Planning Solution
TROOP makes it easier than ever for companies to plan, manage,and track meeting travel and logistics.
DALLAS, TX, August 14, 2023 –TROOP, the award-winning solution trusted by global enterprises to find cost-effective and sustainable meeting locations, today announces TROOP ONE, a unified meeting planning and group travel logistics platform designed to simplify the process of organizing in-person meetings.
Travel for in-person meetings has grown in 2023, driven in part by remote and hybrid teams who want to collaborate in person, as well as a return to regular travel for client meetings, board meetings, offsites, and more. Smaller meetings and events–under 100 attendees–account for 90% of the meetings planned in TROOP, and these meetings, unlike large conferences and customer events, tend to happen outside of managed travel programs or executive oversight.
“Post-pandemic, we’ve all recognized the power of bringing people together to connect, collaborate, create, and celebrate,” said Dennis Vilovic, CEO and co-founder of TROOP. “With TROOP ONE, we’re solving two problems: streamlining the entire process of organizing meetings for individual planners and giving companies better visibility and tools for tracking meeting costs, sustainability goals, policy compliance, and employee safety.”
TROOP ONE builds on TROOP’s award-winning “Where to Meet?” functionality, with new workflows, features, and integrations for planning meetings, managing travel logistics, and tracking costs. With TROOP ONE, planners can:
- SEARCH: With the new AI-Powered Destination Search, which scans millions of data points to identify optimal meeting locations, meeting organizers can compare cost estimates, travel times, projected CO2 emissions, and more to make informed decisions about Where to Meet.
- PLAN: Corporate meeting organizers can connect with professional event planners, local experts, and suppliers with TROOP Local, an innovative new network designed to simplify the process of finding venues, scheduling activities, and managing on-site transportation. (BETA)
- MANAGE: The new Attendee Dashboard keeps track of who’s coming to the meeting, along with all the important details planners need in a single system of record. New attendee management features include invitations, itineraries, messaging, and schedule timelines.
- BOOK: TROOP ONE enables easy travel booking for attendees, ensuring travel adheres to corporate travel policy with direct integrations to Spotnana, as well as self-service booking options.
- EXPENSE: Meeting planners use TROOP ONE for budgeting and tracking meeting-related expenses, with new advanced cost estimations during the planning phase. Planners can also now issue virtual cards and track all meeting-related expenses for post-meeting analysis.
In addition to the planning workflow, TROOP ONE includes global analytics, policy controls, integrations, and admin tools, including new custom map layers for office locations, safety and risk information, and other customer or third-party data sets.
Built on an open architecture platform, TROOP ONE integrates with third-party solutions and services so that corporate customers can tailor TROOP ONE to their needs with favorite apps, travel content, and innovative solutions, all available in the TROOP marketplace. Developers who wish to integrate with TROOP can do so with the new API toolkit.
“Meeting planning is complex,” Vilovic said. “Organizing a successful meeting requires a combination of logistical management, local expertise, and best-in-class partnerships across the travel landscape. TROOP ONE is a holistic solution that spans the entire meeting planning process to help teams collaborate and achieve goals.”
TROOP is the award-winning developer of TROOP ONE, the comprehensive cloud-based meeting planning and group travel solution for companies who plan multiple small, mid-size, and large meetings a year. Trusted by some of the biggest brands in consulting, technology, pharmaceutical and other industries, TROOP helps companies bring people together cost-effectively, efficiently, safely, and sustainably. TROOP is an international, remote-first company with entities in the U.S., Spain, South Africa, and the U.K. Learn more at trooptravel.com.
Press Contact: PR@trooptravel.com